Thursday, February 28, 2008

To Order

First please check my ETSY shop to see if any are listed.


If you wish to order a {cocoon}, please email me at martalocklear@yahoo.com. Tell me the color(s) you wish to order and I will set up a Reserved listing for you in my Etsy store and email you the link to your listing.

If you are interested in {the wrap}, new colors are coming soon. There are just a few left on Etsy, but we are putting more together. Please take a moment to subscribe to the mailing list and you will be notified as soon as more wraps are available.

Thank you,
Marta and Team!

1 comment:

Shannon Osborne Photography said...

I have ordered one form Etsy and not only have I not received it, but you have not responded to any of my emails. Please let me know when I can expect this.